Industry Employment Opportunities
1 listing - Updated 13/02/17
Member Services - Australian Window Association
Looking for a part time job?
Position Vacant - Member Services
The Australian Window Association (AWA), is made up of nearly 600 window manufacturers and industry suppliers throughout Australia, we are looking to employ an experienced Membership Services officer to manage our member communications and membership database.
• Part time position (2 days per week) located in Vermont Victoria.
• Varied and challenging role with a small organisation.
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience will be discussed at interview.
Responsibilities & Duties
Member services and membership database management.
• Provide exceptional customer service to AWA members to optimise their membership opportunity through regular and consistent communication.
• To liaise with and provide assistance and information to members regarding their membership.
• To communicate and promote member benefits to non-members and members.
• To manage and maintain membership database.
• Coordinate communications of events and member services.
• Provide administrative assistance and support to the Marketing Manager.
• Champion of association management database system liaising with supplier of system creating improvements and problem solving.
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong customer service focus and excellent communication skills at all levels.
• High level of accountability and responsibility.
• Well organised, attention to detail and meet deadlines.
• Ability to use initiative and to work with minimum supervision.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
• Experience in database management.
• Reliable, punctual and with a flexible approach.
• Effective problem solving skills.
• Ability to work well in a small team environment.
If you meet the criteria of the position, please forward your resume with covering letter to the Marketing & Communications Manager Gary Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
Applications Close 24 February