Why Choose an AWA Member?
Our Executive Director, Tracey Gramlick, explains the importance of selecting the right window supplier and installer for your home.
Using an AWA member when purchasing your window and door products significantly reduces the risk of purchasing the incorrect product for your application. The AWA provides window and door specific industry training to members lifting the level of competency within our industry. AWA members have access to the latest changes in regulation and industry standards and ensure their products are compliant.
By choosing an AWA member when purchasing your window and door products, you are guaranteed that:
- All window and door products have been manufactured in compliance with all relevant Australian Standards.
- The windows design performance is verified using a NATA accredited testing laboratory.
- The windows are accurately labelled with the 'wind pressure' and 'water penetration' requirements of AS2047.
- The windows are subject to annual NATA inspections.
- Business is conducted with honesty and integrity, upholding the right to a fair return for goods and services supplied. See our Code of Conduct.
Members guarantee their windows against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 years (subject to correct installation and product maintenance).
Members support the window industry's Association because it is committed to:
- Raising standards.
- Improving benefits to home owners.
- Protecting the rights of consumers.
Reduce the risk of getting it wrong, choose an AWA member for your window and door products.
Picture courtesy of Capral