What We Do
AWA Members are committed to a more professional industry and are informed of industry changes both technical and regulatory to ensure compliance and up-to-date business practices.
- Members manufacture window and door products in compliance with all relevant Australian Standards.
- Members verify their window's design performance using a NATA accredited testing laboratory.
- Members performance label their windows to the required 'wind pressure' and 'water penetration' requirements of AS2047.
- Members' windows are subject to annual NATA inspections.
- Members guarantee their windows against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 years (subject to correct installation and product maintenance).
- Members conduct business with honesty and integrity, upholding the right to a fair return for goods and services supplied.
- Members support the window industry's association because it is committed to:
- Raising standards
- Improving benefits to home owners
- Protecting the rights of consumers
The AWA provides window and door specific industry training to members lifting the level of competency within our industry.
The AWA provides members with access to the latest changes in regulation and industry standards to ensure their products are compliant.